JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Im looking to sell my XDM 40 3.8" Compact with my ammo and an extra 16 round mag.
Iv shot 300 rounds through it, it has fed flawlessly and never given me a hiccup. I really like it, but I've been bitten by the 1911 bug and I dont think Ill be satisfied until I buy one. So I've decided to try and trade out my xdm for a Kimber. I bought this on the 1st of the year, taken it shooting twice, fed it a variety of ammo, no FTF or malfunctions.
Im looking to sell the whole setup; gun, with the standard kit that comes from Springfield, the 243 rounds I have on hand, and the extra 16 round mag Iv bought for it.
So that covers 223 rounds of fmj (a few different brands), 20 rounds of jhp (remington), two 16 round mags, one 11 round mag, speed loader, paddle holster, case, lock, two mag holster, mag extensions and different sized back straps.
The gun is in perfect condition, looks like it just came out of the box. This is the closest you will get to a new gun.
The only thing Iv done is hand polished the feed ramp, that's all.

So heres what I spent.
$650 for the gun
$45 for the extra mag
$120 for the ammo.

Willing to sell for $750 total price.

Ill entertain the closest offers to that number.
I have no need to sell it, but Im trying to fill the 1911 lust.
I would be willing to entertain trade offers for a decent 1911, preferably a Kimber.

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.