Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by itech, Jan 23, 2013.

1. itech

itech Vancouver Member

SOLD

Please delete

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  2. cally88

cally88 Portland Active Member

What caliber?

3. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

Looking at the cylinder it is .38

4. MnP

MnP Gresham Or Member

I've been looking for a good 38 or 357. Hoping I trade my KAHR CW9 with 2 -7 rnd mags a Galco IWB holster and a pachmeyer slip over grip could throw in a couple boxes of 9mm as well to sweeten the deal

5. qtcoupe

qtcoupe Vancouver Wa. Member

LCR .38 special is rated for +P. & the trigger is sooo-smooth. I love mine. out of state deals are illegal MnP. Just saying

6. MnP

MnP Gresham Or Member

Not if you go through FFL. well, that's what my understanding was. If not ten my apologies ill move on

7. itech

itech Vancouver Member

Yes, qtcoupe is correct. It is a .38 special +P, and the trigger is like no other I've used...very smooth.

As far as the OR offers go, qtcoupe is right again. Due to unnecessary and restrictive laws, I can only sell to or trade with WA residents...unless you don't mind paying a transfer fee. Unless the governor gets his piece of the pie, he'll call it interstate gun trafficking. Welcome to the liberal NW where only crooks can take do what they want with guns.

Whoever I deal with must be a WA resident and willing to demonstrate that. I will want a simple hand-written bill of sale which will go NOWHERE by my own records. I'd prefer not to deal with an FFL, but if an OR res wants it, I'm willing to work with one if they pay the fee. Thanks all you folks who have made offers...but I have to obey the law.

cdotsun and (deleted member) like this.
  8. itech

itech Vancouver Member

You are correct, MnP. You are allowed to buy it if you go through an FFL. I'm willing to work with you on that if you want to go that rout.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.