JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I've been looking for a good 38 or 357. Hoping I trade my KAHR CW9 with 2 -7 rnd mags a Galco IWB holster and a pachmeyer slip over grip could throw in a couple boxes of 9mm as well to sweeten the deal

Yes, qtcoupe is correct. It is a .38 special +P, and the trigger is like no other I've used...very smooth.

As far as the OR offers go, qtcoupe is right again. Due to unnecessary and restrictive laws, I can only sell to or trade with WA residents...unless you don't mind paying a transfer fee. Unless the governor gets his piece of the pie, he'll call it interstate gun trafficking. Welcome to the liberal NW where only crooks can take do what they want with guns.

Whoever I deal with must be a WA resident and willing to demonstrate that. I will want a simple hand-written bill of sale which will go NOWHERE by my own records. I'd prefer not to deal with an FFL, but if an OR res wants it, I'm willing to work with one if they pay the fee. Thanks all you folks who have made offers...but I have to obey the law.

You are correct, MnP. You are allowed to buy it if you go through an FFL. I'm willing to work with you on that if you want to go that rout.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.