JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
like the title says OD Green Mega Lower with green magpul trigger guard, new never been assembled, never been mounted on anything, BRAND NEW.
Sold FTF in oregon with id and prefer concealed license

48934ba9.jpg

1d9cc8d0.jpg

48934ba9.jpg

1d9cc8d0.jpg

Last Edited:
Yeah well crap I honestly don't need it, bought it for a project I decided against, seeing people selling for $1k I thought I was cutting someone a break :)

With all due respect, some of us have gotten together and are taking note of some of the price gouging going on. It is a free country, and you are free to ask any price you want, but we are also free not to pay it, now or in the future. You may very well find a person caught up in the frenzy of the moment to pay your price. But many of us believe that this frenzy will die down, and in January when dealers have their inventories replenished, with not a whole lot of new customers around, prices will return to pre-frenzy pricing. But some people see their rifle as a lottery ticket, and that will always be the case.

I personally like to buy and sell. In my almost 40 years of gun collecting, I have won some, and lost some. I am just about even now. Most of the folks on these boards are honest, straight-shooting folks. They know when a price is too high, and don't feel any pressure to pay inflated prices.

1. No threadcrapping
If you dislike like something about the ad, ignore it. If you spot blatant misrepresentation, an illegal ad, etc. please notify a moderator.

I assume that means bugging a person for the price they listed. Take it to PMs if you don't like his price.

You may see people ASKING $1k, but that doesn't mean they are selling them for that price.

That my friend is what economists call supply and demand, with people posting stuff at prices all over its impossible to tell what a fair price is, People always say oh this is worth this and that but it truly is only worth what someone else will pay, thus setting the market price, I as the seller want to get the most and the buyer wants to save the most so I figured start high and see what people offer. Lowers are selling for 400 on this forum! I don't really care if I have this lower or not, was going to build a green and yellow rifle but lost interest a while back

That my friend is what economists call supply and demand, with people posting stuff at prices all over its impossible to tell what a fair price is, People always say oh this is worth this and that but it truly is only worth what someone else will pay, thus setting the market price, I as the seller want to get the most and the buyer wants to save the most so I figured start high and see what people offer. Lowers are selling for 400 on this forum! I don't really care if I have this lower or not, was going to build a green and yellow rifle but lost interest a while back

Yeah, I understand. Most people tend to lose interest in the green and yellow also, I don't fault you for that.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.