JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a .40 Walther PPS in need of a new home. Perfect condition - no blemishes or scratches. I've put 200 rounds through it to break it in - flawless! Thus far not a single issue even with junk ammo. This trigger is just about broken in and is really starting to feel good.

Included in sale:

- Factory box with original sticker including serial
- 5 Tipton .40 SnapCaps
- Two 7 round mags
- One 6 round mag
- .40 barrel cleaning brush
- One full brand new box of .40 Personal Defense Ammo (Hornady 155gr TAP FPD JHP - 1180fps at muzzle)

I would prefer to have the transaction go through an FFL (I'm willing to cover the cost) but I'm open to a face to face transaction with a signed bill of sale including a photo copy of buyers Oregon DL.

Additional information and/or pictures available by request.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for the pictures, I don't have a camera to use other than my cell phone at the moment. The pictures don't do this PPS justice. There's not a single ding, scratch or discoloration on it.

I also forgot to mention. As required by law if a buyer outside of Oregon wants this we will need to go through an FFL for the transaction. Oregon buyers - all I require is proof of residence in Oregon and I will be asking you to sign a bill of sale. I'm also happy to go through an FFL for Oregon buyers if requested.

Thanks!

-Ken

If I didn't just buy one, I would be all over this one. Maybe I should just get it so I can duel weild! lol

Good luck with sale!
I'd love to keep it but my girlfriend would kill me - I had to promise to sell my PPS to add another gun to my collection. I own the .40 and 9mm versions of the PPS and they are both great guns. We decided to keep the 9mm and sell the .40 mostly due cost of maintaining ammo for both the .40 and 9mm. I have a PPQ in 9mm (which I will never sell) and she has an Smith and Wesson M&P Compact in 9mm so we opted to keep the 9mm PPS.

Id be willing to purchase for $500 cash assuming its in the condition you describe. I just need to visually inspect and meet you for the FTF transfer. Also, did you have any additional accessories for the piece that you didnt list in the ad? Let me know, thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.