JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy

I'm gonna try to sell this here upper complete. Also would consider trades for high-performance road and/or cyclocross bike parts in new or newish condition. Not interested in any other trades.

Needed:
-Very lightweight (no carbon fiber!) CX/touring frame/frameset in ~53cm
-CF CX/touring fork
-high performance wheels
-105 drivetrain components
-Brooks Pro saddle
What else you got? Only good stuff, and only in good condition

Otherwise, asking price as-is: $1,100 everything included except the x300 in the pics. Willing to part the T1. MBUS is free, so no negotiation there

The upper:

Everything was new and unfired except the BCG, which has about 200 rounds on it, and the MI handguard, which was a takeoff. And the Micro. Keep in mind these parts are currently assembled and have kicked around my office for a few months, so they MIGHT have handling/assembly marks, but are otherwise totally new. Everything was chemically stripped and treated with FireClean, if that matters to you- no other lubricants have been used on them.

Daniel Defense 10.3" cold hammer-forged barrel - might have two very small dimples on the sides from a set-screw gas block. All gas blocks on the market will cover them (if they're even there)
PSA unmodified (incorrectly known as "M16") "Premium" (MP, 158, grade 8, etc) BCG
Vltor/BCM Mod 5 charging handle
Battlecomp 1.0, black - this shows some kick-around wear... nothing you wouldn't put on it your first trip to the range, but I'm into full disclosure. But it's unfired.
M4 receiver, bought from Bravo a few years ago- probably just their standard un-branded receiver.
MI Gen II SS handguard in the 10.0" variety - this handguard is in "good used" shape- it's got some cosmetic scratches, and it does have two slightly bent indexing lugs on the right side, but it's solid and bolts up straight and works great
ultra minimalist shaved FSB with carbine-length gas tube and tapped set-screws, and finished with a really clean HOT blue job and oil treated - Ask me for a pic. This is the single lightest, cleanest gas block money can't buy. Custom made by me.
LT751VFZ - wrench included - lightest absolute cowitness mount on the market. bubbleguming love these mounts. This one is unused except for having been mounted on this weapon.
Aimpoint T1, 2 MOA - great condition, some screwdriver goobering on the slot of the cap. Otherwise fantastic used condition (takeoff from another used rifle).

I don't at this moment have an exact weight, but the upper assembled on a lower receiver with Gen II M4 stock weighs less than 6lbs, optic included. That's freaken ridiculously lightweight. Lightest damn upper you're going to find, with or without the modular free-floating stock.

To qualify myself- I've been building custom ARs semi-professionally for about 15 years, and have a stack of armorer's specific tools and torque wrenches. No shortcuts, no damage, no mysteries.

Pics:

Office is not in its best form right now.... tax time- there's heaping piles of receipts and sunflower seeds all over the place.... sorry, didn't have time to tidy up!

x300 NOT included! But MBUS is!

IMG_0691 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0690 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

As appears on your properly registered Title II receiver, look at that balance! The stock isn't even out!

IMG_0693 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0692 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.