JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
******SOLD******

**Note to interested parties** I am currently having difficulty accessing the site. I do not know why that is. If you do want this please email me and include your email address so I can reply directly to you.

You can email me through the site without a problem. Click on my user name to the left and you should get a drop down menu and the option to send me an email.

I have tried replying to one individual repeatedly and the message will not send. James, if you are reading this, I am sorry I cannot reach you through the site.

Up for trade one Sterling Sporter in 9mm from Wise Lite Arms. It is a semiautomatic carbine with a folding stock. It comes with three mags and a soft carrying case.

Ideally, I'd like to trade into a Walther PPQ in 9mm but I will consider Glocks and other pistols. I'm primarily interested in pistols with a consistent action like the PPQ or a Glock. I'm trying to stick with pistols chambered in the calibers I already have, i.e. 9mm and .45 ACP. I will also consider pistols chambered in .40 S&W but if it's a Glock chambered in .40 S&W, it has to be Gen 4. -If there is a difference in trade values, we can work out the details depending on what is offered.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.