JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Update: Price Lowered! $875 takes the rifle, 8 mags, and the red dot. $1075 takes the whole package.

Update: I found 4 more USGI mags in my stuff. These 4 are well used but functional with brand-new magpul green followers and dated 10/91 and 9/91. The prices below now include all 8 mags. See new pics at bottom of post.

Hello everyone! It's time to say goodbye to my trusty AR to make way for a milled AK. I built this rifle throughout the later half of 2008. I do not know the exact round count, but I'd say I've pulled the trigger somewhere between 800 and 1k times. It was in storage from mid 2010 to May of this year while I took a break from the hobby. It's in overall great condition with just a few minor cosmetic dings here and there but 100% flawlessly reliable. I kept it clean and wet. I shot it mostly as a plinker. It's a simple, fun, great little shooter.

The lower is a Spikes Tactical with painted bullet marked selector. The paint was removed from the full auto mark but could be added again easily if desired.

The LPK is a standard CMMG kit from Aim Surplus. No issues here, but the trigger is nothing to write home about. The tube lock plate was replaced with one that provides both a left and right sling loop. I also installed a MOE trigger guard.

The furniture is Magpul MOE gear. I got most of it right after the line was introduced so it's first gen all the way. If you haven't tried the MOE stuff then PLEASE DO; it is the most comfortable, durable AR15 carbine furniture out there and once I installed it, the thought of replacing it never crossed my mind. If you like KISS hardware, this is the furniture for you.

The buffer is heavy. Stamped with an "H" on the head. Not sure how it differs from a standard buffer but my guess is it lowers felt recoil a bit. I got it in a trade and have always had it installed.

The bolt carrier works. :D No idea who made it but it's well made and has functioned without problems. Finish wear as expected from a device that has been used.

The upper is a Bushmaster flattop A3 14.5" M4 profile with welded on flash hider. Total length is 16". I'm sure the flash hider could be removed with some effort if you don't like the style; however it's never bothered me. Barrel is 1/9 twist. The front sight base is fixed, with a functional bayonet lug. And if you were wondering; yes, a bayonet will fit perfectly (see pics below).

The optic is a SightMark red dot Aimpoint clone on a promag co-witness mount. Not the clearest dot but it works well for plinking. The mount is sturdy and well constructed. The mount also comes with a little storage space for spare batteries.

The mags are two green Pmags and six early 90's ('preban') USGI mags with brand-new Magpul anti-tilt followers. 4 mags are dated 1991. I just installed the followers and havent used them since installiation (but they glide smoooooth). I bought the USGI mags dirt-cheap and figured they'd crap out but they still run flawlessly. They look rough but I promise they work great. Most shooting with this rifle was done with the two Pmags (probably at least 75% of all rounds went through them). The mags were never stored loaded.

All of the above for $875 OBO FTF in Oregon OR Trade for a Milled AK with side scope rail: Bulgarian SLR-101S or SAM7R or similar. I'm willing to negotiate +/- cash or any of the stuff listed below. (Portland metro area preferred but will drive if need be). I may end up shipping out-of-state eventually but would rather not to save myself and the buyer money. Bill of sale required and I will need a peek at your ODL.

Full_Shot_With_Mags1.jpg

I am also selling some extras with the rifle for an added price:

Extra complete M4 furniture kit. Now you can have your cake and eat it too! Use the Magpul stuff or switch it out for that classic look. Or use a mixture of both! (Note: does not come with cake. :D)
Extra recoil spring and standard buffer.
Extra standard tube lock plate.
Magpul MBUS backup iron sight. One of the first ones on the market; still functions flawlessly.
Low-profile mount for SightMark optic.
Wilson Tactical "Tactical Carry Handle." This is a little full-length riser mount that comes with a standard A2 rear sight. It is very high quality and works exceptionally well as a rear sight. I imagine it would work wonderfully with a co-witnessed mini red-dot. It also looks fantastic.

Plus a few boxes and baggies and whatever other goodies are left over in my AR box.

Everything here for $1075 FTF in Oregon. Same trades as above.

Full_Shot_With_Everything1.jpg

The rifle with bayonet (BAYONET NOT FOR SALE):
Full_Shot_With_Bayonet1.jpg

Receiver closups:
Receiver1.jpg

Receiver2.jpg

Receiver3.jpg

The red-dot:
Sight_Mark1.jpg

Barrel Closeup:
Barrel1.jpg

Mags:
Mags1.jpg

Bolt Carrier pics:
Bolt_With_Carrier1.jpg

Bolt_Face1.jpg

The Tactical Carry Handle:
Tactical_Carry_Handle1.jpg

And mounted:
Full_Shot_With_TCH1.jpg

Now comes with 8 mags!
Mags2_1.jpg

Mags2.jpg

Mags3.jpg

Thank you for looking! PM me with any questions. Ad is cross posted, I will honor timestamps.

Last Edited:
Thank you jb11!

Update: I found 4 more USGI mags in my stuff. These 4 are well used but functional with brand-new magpul green followers and dated 10/91 and 9/91. The prices above now include all 8 mags. Checkout the pics in original post.

Update: Price Lowered! $875 takes the rifle, 8 mags, and the red dot. $1075 takes the whole package.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top