1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

sold sold sold

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by northwest gunny, Feb 10, 2012.

1. northwest gunny

northwest gunny Salem Member

Ruger Super Black Hawk .44 Mag Bisley Model
    7.5 inch barrel
    With box and paper work.
    This gun is even in the wrapper.
    Got it in in trade. Probably has been shot at one time, but very, very, very little. This gun looks new. Not a scratch.
    Trade or offer price.

im into FULL SIZE semi auto 45s that would make a good supressor host p-220, 1911,fn, hk, if it had a threaded barrel that would be awsome also I might even go with a 9mm if it had all that. as well as semi auto battle rifles or just 500 dollars

Just so you know, a WTS/WTT ad requires that you post a price. It's also helpful to suggest trades you might be interested in. That way your PM box doesn't fill up with lowball offers and unwanted trade offers.

Nice piece!

I have been tipped off to do research on this gun since this model cant be found on the ruger website and it seems ruger is no longer selling the super blackhawk bisley instead they are continuing the super blackhawk bisley hunter only offered in stainless. So this might very well be the last of its kind. and in this shape "collector"
    sheepdip and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Firesweep

Firesweep Portland Oregon Member

Trade? What are you looking to trade for?
  3. madcratebuilder

madcratebuilder Ardenwald, OR Well-Known Member

Your cash price is right in the ball park. There are still a lot of NIB Bisley SBH's listed on GB.
  4. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

I looked on Gun Broker and saw three, two were stainless hunter models.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.