JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SRT Bison SOLD

View attachment 205601
View attachment 205602
View attachment 205603

Description:
--------------------------------------------------
Make: Ruger
Guage: .44 Magnum
Barrel: Douglas Match fast twist
suppressor length: 1.5” OD by about 17” long

All NFA rules apply. In Oregon we can do a private party transfer. If in Washington and interested in this please contact me and I'll call a dealer to see how to make this work across state lines.

Accessories:

Ruger scope rings
Weigand 77/44 weaver scope mount
Tasco 3-9X40 (clear but the finish is pretty worn)

* If interested, contact by PM or email [email protected]

Since I sell NFA (Class 3) in WA, I'll help clarify a few small details, and I know Snew personally, so I think he would appreciate it.

1. This item is on a form 4 in Oregon, so when he stated that he wants to do a FTF in OR, then there is only 1 tax paid and 1 set of Form 4's to be completed by the buyer/seller. Snew can transfer directly to a new buyer within the state and he would act as the dealer and prepare the forms. The buyer would pay Snew up front (or in agreement with his payment terms) and the transfer would start. Once ATF approves the transfer, and an approved form 4 is back in snew's hands, he can deliver the weapon.

2. "IF" Snew finds a buyer who is out of state (I'll use WA as an example), the situation is different. Snew must transfer to a dealer in WA, such as myself or Coctailer (as examples) The transfer would take 1-3 months from him to us, and then we would prepare the form 4's to the buyer in WA, taking another 3-9 months. ALSO, Snew would pay 200.00 TAX going from HIM to the dealer in WA, and the BUYER would ALSO pay 200.00 TAX when transferring from the dealer to the buyer. The Dealer would ALSO charge a transfer fee for paperwork and storage of the NFA item.

Obviously an IN STATE transfer is preferred due to the wait time and the single tax, compared to an out of state purchase with double the wait time and double the tax paid to the gov. and the dealer transfer fee.

3. The SRT BISON is VERY QUIET. They are used by many LEO's for animal control within suburban areas, Game Control by various agencies and also used in situations where discreetness is appealing. I have personally fired this weapon and it is simple amazing to her how quiet it can be while delivering the power of a 44mag or 44spec. The words "click - THUD" can probably describe it. If you have a wounded Deer, a Rabid Dog or any other creature that might need dispatching, then this is the perfect weapon to add to a well rounded arsenal.

Thank you JC. I really do appreciate your explanation, moreso because I wasn't completely sure of what it took to transfer it to WA.

I did purchase this from a private party in Oregon and that's easy. Not fast but I got lucky and didn't wait too long. I think this is a good place to say that this is for sale in Oregon and the buyer is responsible for all fees and taxes related to the transfer and storage. If transferred to an OR buyer I do not charge for storage while we wait on the BATFE. I'm sorry if this precludes many potential WA buyers. Maybe we can work something out.

I really do love this gun. I'm just not much of a bolt gun guy and I have something else I like much better that I tend to grab instead of this one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.