JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Very nice. 30", 12 GA, 2 3/4" or shorter shells, barrel marked Full OBR. Made in 1955. The stock is in very nice condition, with just a few surface dings. The bore is very clean with no pitting. This is grandpa's duck gun. It spent most of its time in the closet because he preferred fly fishing. Req. CWP and WDL.
DSCN1110_zps0e78770d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful shotgun! Wish you were in Oregon, we would be talking.

Very nice. 30", 12 GA, 2 3/4" or shorter shells, 1981 year code. This is grandpa's duck gun. It spent most of its time in the closet because he prefered fly fishing. Req. CWP and WDL.
Are you sure about that 1981 date? The furniture looks early to mid 1950s as does what can be seen of the fat end of the barrel. Might check the barrel code and/or even call Remington (800-243-9700)... give em the serial number and they'll tell you what year the gun was built - maybe just me, but I'm thinking 1981 might be an error.

Couple things a buyer might like to know... does the barrel have any pitting inside the bore? Are there any cracks in that beautiful ole stock (in the wrist area as well as elsewhere)? What is the choke marked on the (30-inch pipe usually has a FULL choke)?

Best of luck with the sale, the buyer is gonna be one lucky guy; old Wingmasters rock!

ETA: Welcome to the forum.

Why can't an Oregon resident buy this firearm ? I have bought shot guns over the counter from WA in the past all though it has been awhile.I thought long guns were legal to buy out of state ?

It is not legal for an individual to buy from another individual who is out of state. In this particular instance the gun would have to come to an FFL in Oregon for an Oregon resident to buy it.

I'm surprised this hasn't sold. Wingmasters are among the best 870's ever made. If this were in Oregon I'd have bought it by now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.