JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I just received this in a trade and I don't have any real use for it. It's a Remington GameMaster Model 760 pump action rifle chambered in 300 Sav. Five rounds were included in the trade and they were fired at a recent outing. Good news is the rifle shoots great. The action is slick and smooth and it chambers and ejects without a problem. I shot all 5 rounds standing and unsupported so I can't give a true accuracy report on the rifle, but I was able to put all 5 rounds on a pie plate at 100 yards so it can't be that bad. The rifle isn't a safe queen. It's a shooter. The finish is worn but the wood seems to be in good condition. The scope is a simmons 3-9x40

The bad:
The finish is worn in places and gone in others.
When the scope was installed the rear iron sight was removed and was lost before I got it in trade.
At some point someone etched in their name and SSN on the trigger guards. I've included pictures but blurred the s/n for obvious reasons.

The good:
Smooth action and shoots well
Sling and swivel studs are already installed
Detachable magazine - If I remember correctly, the capacity was 4 rounds
Scope is only a Simmons but seemed pretty accurate.
The scope mount is already installed so upgrading the scope should be easy.
Ammo is in stock at Cabela's.

I tried to get everything in the pictures but if there's any questions, please ask.
I am really at a loss as to what to price this at. I valued it for more than I should have in the trade and know I will not get my money back out of it, but I also don't want to hold on to it out of spite. I found a few that have sold for between $325 to $500. I am pricing this one at $275 O.B.O. $200 FTF in or around the Eugene area.
Kick me an offer, the worst I can say is no.
Feel free to call or text me (Todd) any time at 541-914-THREE279

Click on the thumbnail to see the larger picture.
img0686dd.th.jpg
img0679wf.th.jpg
img0680i.th.jpg
img0681p.th.jpg
img0682i.th.jpg
img0683cj.th.jpg
img0685fk.th.jpg

I'm interested in this. I'm out of town until June 4th, however, and have no way to see it until then. If you still have it when I return, I would like to set up a time to come and see it. I get down to Corvallis fairly often, I'm sure there is a place to meet between there and Salem. I'd say I'll take it, but I'd want to see it up close before doing so. If you have another buyer, by all means, Sell it. If not, Id like to see it. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.