JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hi there,

I'm interested in this gun. Can you tell me some more info though?

How long have you had this? About how many rounds have you run through it?

What is the barrel length on it? You can PM me if you'd like.

Thanks!
James

It's a 21 inch barrel. It has a screw in choke which is labeled "Modified". It should allow the firing of either slugs or buckshot. The extension would be flush with an 18 inch barrel. I bought it this spring from a local shop. I have not fired it. I purchased, and stored it as a future project in expectations of a new gas system coming out in the fall that would have allowed me to make a side folder out of it. When I broke it down, it was spotless inside and the gas seals / ring look immaculate. If you don't particularly like the extension, I can remove it and replace it the with the original factory parts or I can include them in the purchase price so you always have options. I am selling this and several other items (including my 45) on the forum, as I have had to move my dad in to 24/7 hospice care. I would be happy to arrange a time where you can examine it. PM with your phone number please.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.