JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I Have one 16" T marked Flatop with 1x9 twist Chrome-Moly DTI barrel. Has the Square Brass Aluminum Forge...BAF Brass Aluminum Forging Enterprises marked reciever. Comes complete with charging handle and Rock River Arms BCG. Addition to the upper is a UTG aircraft aluminum alloy freefloat quadrail with 12 cover panels and a quadrail UTG.750 gasblock SOLD
I also have the CardinalForgehttp://www.dekalbforge.com/cardinal/index.htm complete upper reciever with RRA BCG and Wilson 5.56 1x9 16" barrel that I will sell for $420and shipping Has QUAD gasblock and UTG quad rail handguard and 9 panels . Not interested in trade offers at this time. $20 for shipping charges unless FTF. Cashiers check or money order. I will NOT ship until cashiers check or money order is verified legitimate. I will not cash until buyer recieves the upper.PM me with interest please. I'm willing to sell to Oregon and IDaho
Thanks for looking.

IMGP3620.jpg

IMGP3619.jpg

IMGP3613.jpg

IMGP3621.jpg

IMGP3623.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.