JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ok folks, Im selling my monolithic upper receiver to my Colt LE6940 Advanced Patrol Carbine. This is no parade float, I carried it on the road for a couple of years, and there are a couple of minor surface scratches on the left side of the receiver, near the front sling point, and elsewhere which I have tried to capture in the pictures. Upper is overall in good condition though, barrel definitely has less than 2000 rounds fired through it. For those not familiar with the 6940 series in addition to a 14 uninterrupted full-length top rail, this monolithic upper receiver allows for a free-floated barrel and features a low profile gas-block mounted front flip-up sight with A2 type post and a MaTech backup rear sight. The barrel is Colt's standard 16.1" chrome lined M4 barrel with an A2 flash hider up front. The 1:7-inch twist of the barrel and 5.56x45 mm NATO chamber allow the use of a full range of bullet weights including 55-grain, 62-grain, and 64 grain ammunition. The M4-style barrel measures 0.750 inches at the gas block, but decreases to 0.640 inches under the handguard, and incorporates the M4-style step. In addition to the standard equipment/specs listed above I am also including the Kley Zion light mount (possibly the best light mounting solution I found for the LE6940 seriesmounts cleanly to the gas block/front sight allowing the light to be mounted at 12 oclock). I should point out a BLAM rail has also been installed into the bayonet lug/bottom of gas block to make use of what is normally wasted space on the 6940 (unless you plan on mounting a bayonet and charging) providing even more forward rail space options. This has been a reliable and accurate weapon but I started running a Department issued SBR and this has since just been sitting in my safe getting in the way.
Asking $650 Able to do FTF in South King County

LE6940Upper_zps9b18a058.jpg
FrontSlingPointSurfaceWear_zpse53281cd.jpg
BottomRailSurfaceWear_zps04349279.jpg
TopRailSurfaceWear_zps7af39c93.jpg
LeftSideScratch_zps5ccb903f.jpg
MaTechRearSight_zps2652e865.jpg
FrontRailSlingArea_zpse5603e84.jpg
ScratchLeftSide_zps1545a264.jpg
ZionMount_zpsbcbac363.jpg
BLAM_ZionMount_zps50881073.jpg
ZionMountTLR_zps769ef23c.jpg