JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I picked this gun up on trade about 6 months ago and have just recently decided that I need to start consolidating my calibers. It's a fun gun, and I've cleaned it every time it's been out on the range. since I bought it I have only put maybe 150 rounds through it and the guy I bought it from said it was only brought out to shoot a handful of times.
This gun comes with the Tapco furniture that is pictured with along with the original wood furniture that came on the gun. It also comes with the bayonet along with these 2 30 round mags, and another 10 rounder.

I also have approximately 1850 rounds of steel jacketed tula hp ammo, that comes with it. I have 1k of the ammo still in the sealed box, and another 500 rounds in a sealed package, and then approximately 350 in a loose box.

Trades I'm interested in:

AR15 uppers preferably in .223 or 5.45x39 and it'll be a large plus if it's a piston driven upper.
1911's
Possibly a nice optic
A nice 300 WSM or possibly a 338 ultra, etc...

The worst I can say is no with the offers, and I'm willing to take cash on top of a trade, or put cash towards another trade to make the deal work out.

Cash price:

$700 for the WASR
$90 for the Mags
$550 for the ammunition

$1275 for the entire package, and I will not sell the mags and/or ammunition unless the gun sells first.

AK1.JPG

Last Edited:
It's a WASR-10 (or at least those are the markings on the receiver). I'm not opposed to selling it, but I'd rather just find the right trade. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.