JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Medford
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This Mosin Nagant has been chopped and threaded by a Certified Gunsmith. The barrel is 16.5" long. The thread pitch is 578-28. That is an amazing muzzle break that has been installed. The bolt has been customized to allow a baseplate over the top of the bolt. I've included a base plate that can be installed via two screws into the receiver (see pics).

Willing to ship.

IMG_4391.jpg IMG_4394.jpg IMG_4395.jpg IMG_4396.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I saw one in a Russian made WW2 movie that was even shorter and the stock was cut in rear to create a pistol handle and no muzzle brake. Quite interesting...

Or a really great muzzle break. ;)
Yup for sure, I own only one Mosin now, I have had a long love/hate with the mighty mighty Mosin going all the way back to 1967, my current set up is a 1934 91/30 Round Izzy, 28 1/2 barrel, I put her in a archangel stock/ timiny trigger and a howling raven muzzle break, and a long eye re-leaf scope, she shoots 1 inch groups now at 200 yards, its still a beast though, the recoil on the Mosin`s is interesting, the 7.62 x 54r is not that bad for some people, but others cant take it, the howling raven break really tames the 7.62, plus it looks wicked cool..good luck on your sale,, good Mosins are getting hard to find, it seems the ones that are now up for sale are just have been beaten to death and shoot 3 feet groups at 50 yards, lololol.

Yup for sure, I own only one Mosin now, I have had a long love/hate with the mighty mighty Mosin going all the way back to 1967, my current set up is a 1934 91/30 Round Izzy, 28 1/2 barrel, I put her in a archangel stock/ timiny trigger and a howling raven muzzle break, and a long eye re-leaf scope, she shoots 1 inch groups now at 200 yards, its still a beast though, the recoil on the Mosin`s is interesting, the 7.62 x 54r is not that bad for some people, but others cant take it, the howling raven break really tames the 7.62, plus it looks wicked cool..good luck on your sale,, good Mosins are getting hard to find, it seems the ones that are now up for sale are just have been beaten to death and shoot 3 feet groups at 50 yards, lololol.
They kick your as-s if you're sitting or prone but standing seems to be OK.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.