JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
---SOLD---

Up for sale is a Service Grade M1 Garand from the CMP. I have decided that I don't want to get into a new caliber (30-06) and all of the expenses that entails.

The serial no. (5623XXX) puts the manufacture date sometime in 1955. Receiver is H&R, barrel and action are Springfield Armory. The rifle will come with everything it shipped with from the CMP; CMP rifle case, the certificate of authenticity, one enbloc clip, and the owners manual. The stock isn't the prettiest but after all it is a service grade rifle. I haven't fired the rifle yet but hand cycling the action reveals it to be very smooth. Both muzzle wear and throat erosion have been graded as 1 by the CMP armorer

Price is firm at $800. The only trade I'm interested in is a DPMS AP4 in .308/7.62x51Nato or possibly other AR10 rifles w/16" barrel and I would add cash to make up the difference. For a straight sale I'm willing to travel from Gig Harbor to Kingston. For a partial trade for the above mentioned DPMS AP4 I'm willing to travel farther (up to Marysville and down to Centralia). I'll want to see a WA DL and a WA CPL or WAC membership card, or an active duty military ID and will show mine in return.

Last Edited:
Willing to trade for a ruger m77 markii stainless steel in 223 cal? My rifle is worth about the same as this. or over $1,000 on the ruger website. Includes a scope zeroed and ready to go.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.