JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Troy
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
** SOLD **
This Troy M14/M1A Battlerail came installed along with a Leupold VX-3 1.5-5X20mm illuminated reticle scope on my recently purchased M1A Scout. I prefer to use iron sights and don't plan to use an optic in the future, so I'm selling the Troy rail and Leupold scope.

The Troy M14 BattleRail™ is compatible with all factory wood and fiberglass stock systems and offers a stable optics mounting platform. The included three MIL-STD Picatinny rails provide versatile accessory interfacing. The M14 BattleRail accepts all accessories designed for the MIL-STD Picatinny rail system including Troy Folding BattleRails, Troy Modular Combat Grip and Troy BattleRail panels that are available for separate purchase.

The first set of pictures show the rail mounted on my rifle along with the Leupold scope just for illustration purposes. The bottom three pictures are of the rail and components included in this sale.

Please see my other ad for the Leupold scope.

Features:
  • Optics stay attached during field stripping and cleaning
  • Increases weapon accuracy by providing a more solid optics mounting system
  • A solid monolithic design that attaches at the rear sight base and front gas cylinder collar - very stable...like our President.
  • Flip-up BUIS can be added to the rail - I would recommend Troy micro flip-up BUIS as they have a lower profile.
Technical Specifications:
  • Machined from hardened aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components
  • Finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing
What's included:
  • Troy rail, all mounting hardware and printed instructions

Asking $250 cash. Not interested in trades at this time. As always, you are welcome to inspect the rail before committing to buy. Please feet free to ask any questions.

Thank you!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
12.jpg
IMG_1953.JPG
IMG_1955.JPG
IMG_1957.JPG