JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2700
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This HK P7 M8 is in very nice condition it comes with 5 factory HK mags. This gun was sent back to H&K and gone thru and refinished before it was imported, the slide is more of a plumb color but it is a factory HK finish. No box or manual included

Would consider trade on full size Wilson combat .45
$2700.00 Firm

Gun is Sold

IMG_6126.jpeg IMG_6114.jpeg IMG_6113.jpeg IMG_6128.jpeg IMG_6130.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Love mine, slide has some blemishes, but I'll never sell it. My understanding is that the purple finish and the milling mark on the slide (in the pic, it's the darkened vertical stripe just left of the date stamp) are because that pistol was a LE sample model (mine is the same). Regular model slides' finish match the frame, and do not have the milled section on the slide. GLWS. Would love a M13 as well 😁

So no original box takedown tool or manual or papers Hmmmmmmmm let me think on this for a minute
Hello and thank you for your genuine interest in my pistol!
As far as original accessories, the gun would've come with the following from the factory:
2 - Mags
* I have included 3 extra mags for a total of 5 mags. I paid $110.00 ea for the mags for a total extra value of - $330.00
—-
I don't have - Cleaning brush but it can be purchased for $14.95 (item in stock)

I Don't have - P7 Gas Cylinder Cleaning Tool but it can be purchased for $21.95 (item in stock)

I Don't have the original manual but they are $39.95 when they are back in stock.
https://hkparts.net/product/hk-german-p7m8-p7m13-manual.htm/

All three items (less the box) that don't come with the pistol can be purchased for a total of $76.85 plus S&H

I am including three extra mags with the gun for which I paid $330.00 for.

As for the box, no I do not have it but they can be purchased from time to time on GB, but yes, I am aware it would not be a # matching box.
Again It is a box, most of which for the early P7's were made of cardboard, each buyer can decide for themselves how much value that adds.

So to break it down I am asking $2370.00 for the pistol with 2 mags and $330.00 for the 3 extra mags but I will not separate the package.

Again thanks so much for your keen interest!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews