JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling this mid-length 14.5 i build about 6 months ago. I built it to take up to washington for training, since WA doesn't allow SBRs, and i didn't own any non-SBR fighting guns at that time... but i never did go up, and i've only put about 75 rounds through this thing in the mean time.... so i'd rather get started on other endeavors.

$1050.00 FTF anywhere between Portland and Rainier or $1100 shipped to your FFL. make sure your FFL will accept from a non-FFL. Might be interested in partial trades for quality used climbing/mountaineering gear.

gone

Will separate and sell upper for $750, also

What you get

-TDP-compliant BCG (HPT/MPI, shot-peened, heat treated, etc) - G&R Tactical carrier and parts, Noveske bolt (marked)
-Sabre Defense mid-length 14.5" barrel with taper-pinned FSB
-Daniel Defense 12.0 FSBM handguard
-Mega Gator lower
-Milspec BCM receiver extension, spring, and buffer
-Vltor Modstock
-LMT ambidextrous selector, WITH grindout for right-hand shooting comfort
-LMT's newer "tactical" forged charging handle with the improved lever
-and not least of all- BattleComp 1.5 compensator, pinned and tig-welded to bring weapon's barrel length to Title I legality. if you're not familiar with the battlecomp, you should do some research- in a nutshell, it completely eliminates muzzle rise, but without the head-pounding concussion or night-vision-blinding flash you get from other compensators. i've been quoted as calling it the greatest improvement to the platform in decades.
-BCM burnsed end-plate sling loop, for 'fore-stock sling attachment
-polished GI trigger - nothing special, but just a nice, clean standard trigger
-probably more that i'm forgetting
-Genuine Colt rear sight/carry handle

some things i should mention-
the receiver is an M4-convert from an A3, which just means the M4 feedramps were added after anodizing, instead of before. some jokers try to sell this as "polished feedramps" as though its a good thing, but it's not. it doesn't hurt anything, either- aluminum doesn't rust, and aluminum exposed to air for 2 or 3 days actually anodizes itself to a depth of about half of that of Type III Hardcoat anodizing. furthermore, since they're only there are a safeguard against potential low-riding rounds during extremely hard firing, they are not wear points. it's unlikely that a bullet will ever touch them.

the battle-comp is a pre-production model that was given to me by BattleComp LLC before the official release. As such, it came "in the raw" without their black-oxide finish. i painted it with high-temp grill paint, which is probably about the same as black-oxide in the durability category... whether you get a raw model, or a black-oxide model, they wear quickly, showing the stainless steel underneath. i state this only so you know you MAY want to touch up with paint every once in a while, IF you abuse the weapon (and you definitely should). but if you're the type who actually shoots your guns, you'll likely not care if you've got a little "wear" in the finish. right?

the pistol grip is an A2 that i ground the nub off of. i prefer them this way, but it's not something i put a bubblegumload of effort into the finish. if you want, i'll be happy to put a fresh brand new A2 grip on it.

100_1512.jpg
100_1515.jpg
100_1513.jpg
100_1506.jpg
100_1499.jpg
and here's the battlecomp before paint, just for reference...
HPIM0303.jpg

all expertly assembled by myself, a highly experienced semi-professional AR builder/armorer of about 11 years. my guns rock.

That's def. high speed, low drag, aerodynamically superior product... The 2 things i do like are the daniel defense free float and the battle comp well they speak for themselves, the only issue i see is well for 1 its not really necessary in a civilian SEMI-AUTO. barrel is decent as well making the upper what makes this gun. but sir your price is too high.

That's def. high speed, low drag, aerodynamically superior product... The 2 things i do like are the daniel defense free float and the battle comp well they speak for themselves, the only issue i see is well for 1 its not really necessary in a civilian SEMI-AUTO. barrel is decent as well making the upper what makes this gun. but sir your price is too high.

$285 - stripped sabre defense 14.5 midlength M5 barrel
$346 - daniel defense FSBM 12.0
$90 - forged upper receiver
$130 - G&R and Noveske BCG
$70 - LPK (i can't remember which LPK, probably CMT)
$150 - Battlecomp
$100 - Mega Gator lower
$25 - FSB
$5 - FSP assembly
$45 - LMT tactical latch forged charging handle
$90 - vltor Modstock
$40 - BCM Receiver extension
$20 - H Buffer
$7 - Wolf buffer spring
$20 - Burnsed loop
$40 - LMT Ambi selector
$60 - Colt carry handle
-----
$1,496.00, not including shipping or custom work and assembly... which would easily be another $200-300+, depending. so i'm essentially asking less than 2/3rds retail price. the weapon should have a service life of 25,000-30,000+, i've put 75 rounds through it.

a person looking for something non-specific might think $1,050.00 is a lot for a rifle. a person looking for a mid-length 14.5 with an FSP-style free-floating rail, who appreciates the names listed... this is a steal of a deal. i understand that this ad is posted on a board where Delton is regularly regarded as a "good" manufacturer.... so this weapon may or may not sell here. this is how it goes... God bless free markets. ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.