JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well she is making me get rid of one more of my recent spontaneous gun buys :s0131:

So up for sale: 1 new in the box (purchased by me couple days ago from LGS) Glock 19 Gen 4. It comes with everything that was included originally. I have done nothing to this gun except run a patch through the barrel and stick it back in the box.

Also will throw in one box of Federal Estate 115gr range ammo and 1 box of Hornady XTP 124gr JHP.

$ 550 Firm

Buyer must be willing to sign bill of sale ( for my records only as its registered to me ) and be willing to flash CPL (or WAC) and valid state issued DL.

Well she is making me get rid of one more of my recent spontaneous gun buys :s0131:

So up for sale: 1 new in the box (purchased by me couple days ago from LGS) Glock 19 Gen 4. It comes with everything that was included originally. I have done nothing to this gun except run a patch through the barrel and stick it back in the box.

Also will throw in one box of Federal Estate 115gr range ammo and 1 box of Hornady XTP 124gr JHP.

$ 575 Firm

Buyer must be willing to sign bill of sale ( for my records only as its registered to me ) and be willing to flash CPL (or WAC) and valid state issued DL.

Hi, do you still have the glock 19 for sale? I see the ad is still up. thanks, Steve

Where do you live? I'm in Poulsbo. Interested in a trade in? I have a Taurus 22 Mag revolver stainless like new, fun to shoot. I bought it new for $300+. thanks, Steve

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.