JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi all,

Looking to streamline my calibers so I'm selling my two guns in .45 ACP. It's a darn shame, but shooting .45 has become a bit too expensive for me.

Both guns are in great condition and have fewer than 500 rounds through them. They're very lightly used. I still have the boxes that they came in and the magazines that came with them as well.

If you're wondering about the Springfield, it has gone to the factory for repairs due to that recall that happened last year. I've shot it since and it is fine. The trigger was stiff at first, but it's back to where it was before the repairs.

Everything on the guns are stock. There are some extra things that will come with the guns since I don't have any use for them:
- Blackhawk SERPA CQC concealment holster with the paddle attachment. I think I can find the belt loop attachment somewhere if you want it. This is for the Glock 30SF.
- Solid black replacement kydex that attaches to a White Hat MaxTuck holster. This is for the Springfield XD-S. I encourage you to get a MaxTuck from White Hat! They're awesome holsters.

I'm looking for $450 or best offer for either gun (and the extra stuff is included).