JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

I got this about two weeks ago and carried it for a week. Buyer's remorse has set in now. It's a very cool knife, but sadly it's just not something I want to carry and I'd like to recoup some of my money. I can't justify keeping such an expensive knife in a dresser drawer most of the time.

The knife is barely used, with a couple very small chips on the edge of the pocket clip. The blade has been used to open exactly three boxes (plastic and paper tape only) and still has the factory oil on the blade. It opens and closes quickly and is still kind of stiff since it's so new. There are no scratches on the metal body, lever or blade. The 'shiny' areas you see to the right of the 'lever' isn't wear, it's reflection from oil applied at the factory.

MSRP: $460, can be found online starting at $340 +s/h. I'll take $300. I'm in Oregon City and can drive a reasonable distance to meet, or I'll mail to an Oregon address (buyer pays actual postage/insurance costs). I'll respond to emails quicker than PMs (erikddaniels(at)gmail(dot)com) and can send additional specific pictures of requested.

Thanks

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads