JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
City
NE Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a very lightly used DJI Mavic 2 Pro in like new condition with case and many extra's. Included are the Mavic 2 Pro, 7 sets of 4 propeller blades, 4 batteries, Smart Controller RM500 loaded with software, RC1B controller, a DJI 5 in 1 battery charger, DJI 12V charger, 128GB memory card, aftermarket 4 battery charger/storage charger and a Maxcam hard carrying case. All batteries and both controllers will take a full charge. I have recently installed all but one updates including the one that adds remote id. The Dronelink aftermarket software on the smart controller needs an update that I have not done.The only thing I need to do is recalibrate the compass which I will do before showing the drone so it can be flown. This drone with remote id is legal to fly in most FAA restricted airspace when their rules are followed.

Price is $750 cash, no trades and I will not ship. I've looked on Craigslist and Facebook Market Place and do not see another package this good at this price. I can show the drone within 20 miles of NE Hillsboro and prefer an area that isn't in restricted airspace.

Additional drone information.

As you can see below this is a very lightly used drone and has never been crashed. This was my first drone and I thought I would be burning propellers up while learning but still have the original propellers on the drone. Two batteries died in storage and where replace last August. Most of the charges on the other two battery's where to hopefully prevent them from dying in storage.

Battery info. Battery OP2AKBQ53701P7 zero charges. Battery OP2AKBQ53701N3 zero charges. Battery OP2AG9B53406PH six charges. Battery OP2AKAB5370278 three charges. The two battery's with zero charges have been charged at least once but never used for any flights.

Mavic 2 Pro info. 57 minutes total flight time. Total distance 3,273 feet. Top speed 19.0mph. Top distance traveled 1,056 feet. Total number of flights 21. Last flight was last August. I live in a restricted flight zone SE of the Hillsboro airport and can only fly up to 200' AGL Having to get clearance to fly at home has reduces how often I fly so that's why the low flight time and number of flights.

20240208_130247.jpg 20240208_130917.jpg 20240208_131233.jpg 20240208_124647.jpg 20240208_124255.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top