JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Great shape. Bought it new, put 4 or 5 boxes through it, and now it's just sitting. Two 16 round magazines, has the factory box, and the parts to convert it from decocker to a safety

$550
Buyer responsible for transfer cost

IMG_0617.JPG IMG_0618.JPG IMG_0619.JPG IMG_0620.JPG IMG_0621.JPG IMG_0623.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Is this still available? I'm looking for a first handgun but the CZ 75's are on my short list based purely on internet research. I've never handled one. I'm presuming the transfer paperwork is similar to a new purchase.... I'm in Portland so not too far away....Thanks for any info!

Yep, exactly. Since SB941, the process is very much like buying a new gun. Local shop does the background check, logs it in and out of their book, and charges a little fee for the service.

Not a bad choice for a first handgun. The weight makes for extremely low recoil, which is one less thing to get used to as you're learning. Comfortable guns, and easy to shoot well

Still available, I'll add a marker to the title and close the thread when it's sold

Thanks for the quick reply. Would you be open to possibly meeting somewhere this weekend at a local shop (Salem) so I could take a look and a possible transfer? I don't know how long a back ground check would take, although I've read about back ups on those. Or if there's a way to do that before hand...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.