JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
beav
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD This Sears 20ga 3" model 21 shotgun is in good shooting condition. With vent rib and adj choke. No issues, no significant rust or stock cracks etc. Someone here probably knows who made this for Sears? buyer pays fees at A Cut Above or Tiagard Pawn. Send a PM pls. 20191030_081804 (1).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Wheeew, glad that temptation is gone! I was just battling over pulling the trigger on this.:s0140:

Congrats to the new owner.:s0155:

Caveman, you've got dibs. I was batlling over it because I need it like I need another hole in the head!:D

I like those old classic shotguns. I believe that model was made by High Standard. I don't need another, but it's sure a good deal for someone!

For you folks that missed this one ... believe it or not, Tigard Pawn has 2 of these on the self for sale. A 20ga and, and and...a 410...true story...and the 20ga belonged to Ted William's! Both of them are under $300.00

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.