SOLD! BNIB HK P30 V1 LEM 9mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by EUGENE the REALTOR, Dec 5, 2012.

1. EUGENE the REALTOR

EUGENE the REALTOR
    Portland Metro

Truly NIB, unfired and in 100% new condition. Standard sights and everything it comes with new. 2013 date code.

$880

Edit: Will consider trades for home remodeling projects (Must be licensed/bonded), canoe/drift boat, hot tub, home gym.

ATCclears and (deleted member) like this.
  2. EUGENE the REALTOR

EUGENE the REALTOR
    Portland Metro

BTT

3. chuckdog

chuckdog
    yamhill

Here is my post:
    I am looking to trade a few things for a 9mm pistol.
    Things I have:
    * leupold rx-ii laser rangefinder , lightly used ( value online $299.99 new)
    * stihl ms250 18 in. bar chainsaw, lightly used, starts on first pull ( value new $299.95)
    * torque dominator 1/2in. drive pneumatic impact gun brand new in the box ( sells for $249.00)
    * tallon 2 litter by north american rescue products ( value on ebay is around $400 range)

Text or Call Chuck @ 503-789-9974 or 805-769-6488 or email chuckzamora@yahoo.com

I can text or email pictures, just can't seem to figure out how to paste them on here

4. EUGENE the REALTOR

EUGENE the REALTOR
    Portland Metro

Thanks for the interest. I had to google a couple of things on that list. Lol

Not interested at the moment. I may have a deal pending. Should know if it will go through by this afternoon.

Thanks!

5. im566

im566
    Gresham

Im very interested, please email pics to ebuder74@gmail.com, do you have any extras to sell with gun? mags, holsters, etc?