JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale (1) Arsenal SLR-101 with a 40 round Circle 10 waffle mag and Bulgarian 10 round mag. I got it new and have shot exactly 80 rounds through it. Also has new Bulgarian sling. For those unfamiliar, this has a milled receiver that is MADE IN BULGARIA.

These are no longer imported into the U.S.!!!

Please email, text, or respond in this thread. Will consider all reasonable offers. Comes with a hard case as well. No ammo is included.

3 to the 6 to the 0 901-0766 My name is Wil
[email protected]

PRICE REDUCED INSANELY!!!! OFFER EXPIRES THURSDAY 7/25/2013!
$850.00!!!!
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

ArsenalMain.jpg

ArsenalLabel.jpg

ArsenalMain.jpg

ArsenalLabel.jpg

Last Edited:
I own one of these and I love it. If I had the cash I would buy this one also.

What do you mean they are no longer imported? I just got mine in December.

I own one of these and I love it. If I had the cash I would buy this one also.

What do you mean they are no longer imported? I just got mine in December.

Thanks for the bump! Likewise, I got mine in December as well.

Here is what Arsenal has to say about it in their archives:

Widely recognized in the gun world as the best of the best

It has been a decade since we have imported these rifles from Arsenal Co of Bulgaria. This milled receiver rifle sets the standard for superior accuracy and reliability. This modern sporting rifle will easily become the centerpiece of any collection and will be the one handed down from generation to generation.

The quality comes from the original hot hammer forged and milled receiver, bolt, bolt carrier, and trigger, the cold hammer forged and chrome lined barrel, and almost 100 years of workmanship and experience. All of this together creates a mil-spec rifle that is strong, accurate and will last multiple lifetimes.

Summary: SLR-101S - 7.62x39mm caliber rifle, milled receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, 14mm muzzle threads, muzzle brake, cleaning rod, bayonet lug, black polymer furniture, intermediate length buttstock, scope rail, one 10-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.

Details
SKU SLR-101S
caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
total length: 927 mm (36.5")
barrel length: 415 mm (16 1/4 in.)
twist rate: 1 in 240 mm
weight w/o magazine: 3.67 kg (8 lbs)
muzzle velocity: 710 m/s
effective range: 400 m
maximum range: 1350 m
rate of Fire: 40 rds/min (practical)
MSRP: $1019.00
Caliber 7.62x39

ah. I read that and thought they meant that they have started importing them again, and the last time they did import them was 10 years ago.

I also noticed that they have changed the model number to SAM7R for a little less money. Don't really know what that means as far as the difference and availability. I might have to send them an email for some clarification.

Thanks for the reply!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.