JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling my brand new Arsenal Saiga SGL-21 7.62x39 semi-automatic rifle for $700 (18) Surplus European Steel 30 round magazines, (1) 30 Round Tapco Magazine, (1) 5 round magazine for $160 and 2800 rounds of Wolf Military Classic 7.62x39 ammunition for $540 to fund the purchase of an Arsenal SGL-31 AK74. I have more 5.45x39 ammo than 7.62x39 so it makes sense to stick with this caliber, I cant afford both. Less than 100 rounds through her, shes been kept in the original box and I've only had her for two months. Still factory fresh.

Features a Russian made stamped receiver, hammer forged chrome lined barrel, front sight block with bayonet lug and 24x1.5 right-hand threads, muzzle brake, US made mil-spec black polymer stock set, standard mil-spec. hand-guards with stainless steel heat shield, US made double stage trigger group, 1000 meter rear sight leaf, scope rail, and accessory/optic lug.

Arsenal Saiga SGL-21 AK-47 : $700
------------------------------------
2800 Rounds Wolf Ammo: $540
20 Magazines: $160

Decent discount check the links below for original price.

Purchased new directly from K-VAR:

<broken link removed>

Russian Arsenal SGL21 Saiga 7.62x39 Rifle

These are the magazines: Surplus European Steel AK47 7.62x39 30rd Magazines

Wolf Military Classic: AMMOMAN.COM

YouTube - ARSENAL SGL21/SGL31: "The AK Gold Standard Pt 1" by Nutnfancy
YouTube - ARSENAL SGL21/SGL31: "The AK Gold Standard Pt 2" by Nutnfancy

Message me with any questions.
Please ask for Joseph or Marla Anderson: 209-573-0901

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

Last Edited:
At the moment I'm just looking to upgrade to an Arsenal SGL-31 because of my 5.45x39 stockpile. That's the only thing I'm looking for at the moment, but if you have any different AK74's or a large stash of 5.45x39 or 308 ammo I might be open to a trade.

After 3 would be good for me. I'm located in Newberg give me a call. Swwjeff made the first offer so waiting to hear back.. I might be able to get out to Forest Grove Saturday morning.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.