SOLD - Armalite AR15 M4, Model 15A4CB w/ or w/o Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Reactions
SOLD

Barely used Armalite M4 for sale. 223 Remington/5.56 NATO. 16" Barrel with a flattop. Flip down front and rear iron sights. Front angled tactical grip. 6x 30 round magazines, 4x 20 round magazines, cleaning kit, and the basic sling. I bought a new muzzle brake by Yankee Hill, but never put it on.
Added: Also have a standard tactical rifle bag with pockets for the 30 round mags that I'll throw in.
$850

I also have 1400 rounds of 223. I will not sell this unless the rifle sells. You can obviously buy it with the rifle.

10 boxes of 50 rounds of Hornady Training
25 boxes of 20 rounds of PMC Bronze
8 boxes of 20 rounds of Federal American Eagle XM193C
7 boxes of 20 rounds of Remington (Green/White box)
1 box of 20 rounds of PMC (White/Red box)
60 loose rounds marked FC (Federal?)
20 loose rounds of russian steel case

Totalling 1400 rounds. I averaged out everything because the Hornady is a little more expensive than everything else. $470 for all of it.

$1320 for the rifle and the ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
Top Bottom