Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD AK-47 WASR GP 10/63 Side Folder SOLD

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by e28rusty, Jan 23, 2012.

1. e28rusty

e28rusty Newberg Member

SOLD! Sorry to everyone I didn't get a chance to respond to, I had a lot of interest on this and it went fast

I've gotten bored with my AK, it's time to move on. It's a romanian wasr 10/63 gp built by century. It is one of the more recent builds so it's pretty tight.

It has a tapco G2 trigger which is one of the best triggers on any ak I've handled. The wire side-folding stock locks up well open and closed and feels solid when shooting.
    Cosmetically it is about what you'd expect from a romanian AK. The finish isn't attractive, but it is functional and that's what an AK is all about anyway.

I was surprised by the accuracy, pie plates at 100 yards all day long.

It comes with 3 mags
    It also comes with a railed reciever cover that the previous owner had on it.

I'm looking for $450 or an interesting trade. Mostly interested in 9mm or .308 guns. Maybe one of the kel-tec .223 rifles. Quads or little dirt bikes might be ok too. Ammo is always nice. A good reloading setup to get me started?

Any questions just ask.

Thanks,
    Luke

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  2. sillyrabbit

sillyrabbit Salem, Oregon Member

PM SENT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.