JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!!

I just picked up an Aimpoint Comp M3 with a Larue mount so this Aimpoint PRO has become irrelevant.
The PRO operates like new. I could count the range trips on one hand. The blemishes that I could note were not detectable wit the camera. The most notable blemish would be to the rear clear/transparent lens cover. It has a minor scuff where it would hit either the battery cover or iron sight when popped open. The scuff is not significant enough to impede the view or use of the PRO with the rear cover in the closed position. The red dot is bright and operates as it would be expected to in every selector setting. I DO NOT have the box for this unit. I have already searched high and low for it to no avail. I will personally guarantee authenticity.
I'll let someone pick this up for $340. I figure that is a fair deal all things considered so I'm firm on the price. I'm in Everett. PM me for questions or a meet.
behsmg.jpg
212g1e1.jpg
2gt2hj6.jpg
30kqc7m.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR