Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR SOLD!! Aimpoint PRO w/Mount and Lens Covers

Discussion in 'Scope & Optic Classifieds' started by old11bravo, Oct 29, 2014.

1. old11bravo

old11bravo Everett, Washington Well-Known Member

SOLD!!

I just picked up an Aimpoint Comp M3 with a Larue mount so this Aimpoint PRO has become irrelevant.
    The PRO operates like new. I could count the range trips on one hand. The blemishes that I could note were not detectable wit the camera. The most notable blemish would be to the rear clear/transparent lens cover. It has a minor scuff where it would hit either the battery cover or iron sight when popped open. The scuff is not significant enough to impede the view or use of the PRO with the rear cover in the closed position. The red dot is bright and operates as it would be expected to in every selector setting. I DO NOT have the box for this unit. I have already searched high and low for it to no avail. I will personally guarantee authenticity.
    I'll let someone pick this up for $340. I figure that is a fair deal all things considered so I'm firm on the price. I'm in Everett. PM me for questions or a meet.
    behsmg.jpg
    212g1e1.jpg
    2gt2hj6.jpg
    30kqc7m.jpg

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.