JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD IT!!!!!!

1986 Lazy Daze 22 foot class c motorhome. Smooth sides, sleeps 4. Very roomy for 2 people or 2 adults and two smaller kids.

Complete tune up on engine which is a small block Chevy 350 5.7 liter V-8 with 108k currently on the odometer. I installed new plugs, cap, rotor, pvc valve, pre-heater tube, re-charged the K& N air filter. Replaced the Water pump and some of the belts. License and Tags are good into 2013

The front tires have less then 3500 miles on them, (with $378 receipt) and the back tires have at least 65-70% tread. Transmission shifts smooth as it should. Motor home is quiet inside with no exhaust manifold issues which is a problem with Chevy/Ford big blocks. Gets around 7.5-8mpg loaded just past compacity :)

The Motor home steers straight down the road with no pulls, wobbles or other issues. Brakes work well and stop the vehicle like they should.

Now for the features of this Lazy Daze 22 footer. It drives and handles very well. You can look up the Lazy Daze web site to see more info

The creature comforts also include, Microwave, 4 burner stove, oven, am/fm stereo, lots of natural light with large windows, electric levelers, after-market tachometer, swivel and reclining drivers/passenger seats, some basement storage, rooftop air/heat, CB radio, 2 way refrigerator with built in freezer, wall furnace, 2 compartment sink in kitchen, 12v roof evaporative water cooler, 3 emergency exits (very large vent) for overhead bed, 2 extra large windows, rear bumper hitch with electric brake controller, front receiver hitch which is a great option. You can load a small motorcycle/bike rack or it is also excellent for launching a boat without drowning the rear of the motor home.
Replaced/newer awning, cruise control, in-dash AC(needs recharged), working control panel for all coach systems (water level in tanks, battery levels etc), some new mini-blinds. 50 Gallon Fresh Water Tank, 26 Gallon Grey, 26 Gallon Back.

I am sure there are other features/options I am forgetting, and I will add them as they come to me. Please keep in mind this is a 25 year old motor home and it is not brand new, nor am I asking a "brand new" price for it. If you desire a brand new motor home then I suggest you up your budget to around 25k for a comparable newer class C. If you are looking for a decent, dependable, quality built, easy to drive, economical (as it can be for a motor home) that will fit in a standard driveway, (save those storage fees), drives like a standard van, then this is one you might want to consider. I am in the process of giving it a thorough cleaning and will get updated pictures on as soon as I am done. In the meantime, here are some to look at while it was going through some work.

Please feel free to call me for questions or to schedule a time to take it for a spin.
$4400 OBO

I will take many inside pictures and updated exterior pictures this weekend and post to a photo hosting site and post back here with the link! If you want pictures of something in-particular please let me know and i will be sure to take them.

<broken link removed>

Thanks for Looking!
Steven

Last Edited:
I am in the process of giving it a thorough cleaning and will get updated pictures on as soon as I am done. In the meantime, here are some to look at while it was going through some work.
I will take many inside pictures and updated exterior pictures this weekend and post to a photo hosting site and post back here with the link! If you want pictures of something in-particular please let me know and i will be sure to take them.
Steven

Must be one helluva cleaning job. :) You got pics of the interior yet?

Must be one helluva cleaning job. :) You got pics of the interior yet?

Yup lots of interior Pictures now, send me an e-mail and I would be more then happy to send them to ya!

Went out to the Lazy Daze and last weekend and took some pictures of the inside.

I also started this morning after sitting for approx 2 months without being started. It started up very well on first try in 34degree weather. Actually surpised me a little but a good sign!

How many miles per gallon can someone expect from this RV?

Been RV'ing since 1957 and I can say you can expect 20 mpg, but you'll probably get less than 10. Our '88 Type B never got over 10 even after we put a Gear Vendors OD on it, but it did have a 460 and TT towing package, Our '97 Type C would never get over 10 either. Our '98 35' Type A MH would only get 5.5 to 6 mpg (460 Ford). Our 2000 38' diesel pusher would get less than 9 (CAT 3126, 300 HP). Our present diesel pusher also gets less than 9 (Cummins ISC 350 hp/1050 lbs ft. torque, now 435/1200 due to the Banks kit), but we are towing a '05 Honda Ody too.

Well this Class C gets right around 7.5-8mpg loaded just past compacity :) Just got the insurance Bill on this beauty would take 4500obo to avoid paying the insurance! (which is by the way under $300 for the whole year)

Also bought the supplies to completely reseal the roof as preventative maint. That is close to $150 value in materials that will go with the motorhome :)

Any questions? thanks for looking!
Steven

yes it has a shower! (large for a 22" motorhome) and both the kitchen and bathroom sink work. Also the toilet works great!

BUMP!!! Ow now at $4400obo

Thanks for looking!
Steven

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!

Well I un-tarped it a couple weeks ago and left it un-tarped, It does not appear to have developed any leaks during the winter!!! Thats a Yaa for you the buyer!!!!

Come take a look! Come take it for a spin!(drives great) Come make an offer!

Steven

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top