JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
!!!!SOLD!!!!

Almost 1200 rounds in all! I’m willing to sell all rounds in one lot NOW FOR $340!

.40 S&W:

250 rounds – Federal HST 180 grain JHP – 1010 fps – $100.00
93 rounds – Federal HST 165 grain JHP – 1130 fps – $38.00
96 rounds – Federal Hydra-Shok 155 grain JHP – 1140 fps – $38.00
37 rounds – Double Tap Ammo 135 grain Nosler JHP – 1375 fps!!! – $25.00
400 rounds – Speer Lawman 165 grain TMJ FP – $100.00

9mm:

250 rounds – Remington UMC Value Pack 115 grain FMJ – $60.00
24 rounds – Winchester White Box 115 grain FMJ – $6.00
24 rounds – Double Tap Ammo 115 grain +P JHP – 1415 fps!!! – $18.00

Federal HST’s consistently expand out into a flower-type formation with a star in the middle. The “pedals” are sharp and mangled at the tips and this feature proves that this round can do some relatively major damage. This is one reason why many law enforcement agencies use this round. I just wish that it was cheaper so that I could buy several thousand rounds of it!

If you’re familiar with Double Tap Ammo, you’ll know that they put together the extreme-performance rounds for these two calibers with velocities for the .40 S&W in particular getting close to those observed with standard 10mm rounds!

The Federal Hydra-Shoks are those found with the “post” located in the middle of the hollow-point to help facilitate expansion. As with the HST’s, I have found consistent and uniform expansion in these rounds in my various water jug tests. They always come out round and flat – excellent for transfer of energy!

All of the rounds for sale here have been stored in a desiccant-filled safe. I’ve consolidated my personal practice and protection stock to one type and brand of round for price purposes so I don’t have any immediate need for these ones. I am selling all of these at a loss in order to recoup the cost of buying another firearm. Therefore, the prices are set and unchangeable.

You’ll need to be willing to purchase these close to my place which is located in the Northern Arlington/Stanwood area. I can meet you at the Park-and-Ride on the west side of I-5 on exit 212 for better convenience to you if you wish.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.