JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1970 16 ft Fiberform Runabout fishing boat with a 1971 Mercury 500 Thunderbolt Red Letter. Has 2 back to back seats, two pole holders, a walk through windshield, brand new Lowrance fish finder, brand new interstate marine battery, 4 life jackets,2 extinguishers, throw-able and everything you need to go on the water. Motor runs perfectly has brand new water impeller just had a fresh tune up and pushes the boat about 25mph. have all titles for boat and trailer both have good tags and are in my name. I can also throw in a EZ Marine Columbia River anchor system with 300' of 3/8 anchor rope, 16lb anchor, EZ Puller 15' Buoy ,EZ Puller Block all in a 5 gallon bucket.

$800.00 Cash Will Trade for Firearms, or Quad (4x4)

DSCF4889.jpg
DSCF4890.jpg

Last Edited:
Boat is still available. This is one heck of a deal... The anchor alone is worth $300 and I only used it once. The motor by it's self could cost you another $1500-2000.. Think of it like this. You are buying a very solid fishing boat and someone is giving you a free motor, anchor system, fish finder, oars, life vests, flares, and everything you need to be legal... So how could this not be a great deal!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top