JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$899
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
2019 PSA AK-V in 9mm w/ AKT Trigger, 3 x 35 round mags, QD push pin + sling, and an extra set of Magpul Furniture. Used in excellent condition, 100% reliable, no problems. Only 320 rounds downrange. Like all my guns, this was babied and stored in a climate controlled safe.

These AK-V are always sold out. They are currently going for over a thousand on Gunbroker.com

I will deliver to your FFL Monday-Friday between 1pm-5pm, anywhere from Albany/Corvallis up I-5 to Beaverton/Tigard/Hillsboro or Milwaukee/Oregon City.

Cash or discrete VenMo/Cash App. No trades. Buyer to pay transfer.

From the PSA Website:
  • Blowback-operation based on the Vityaz-SN Russian submachine gun.
  • Forged front trunnion and bolt/carrier.
  • 35 round magazines with last round hold open.
  • Will accept CZ brand Scorpion magazines.
  • 4150 10.5" nitrided barrel with a 1/10" twist
  • 1/2x28 threaded barrel to interface with most common 9mm muzzle devices and suppressors.
  • ALG AKT Enhanced Trigger with Lightning Bow.
  • Tested and performs with a suppressor
  • Rated for +P+ 9mm ammunition.
  • Picatinny railed dust cover co-witness low mount red dot optics with front and rear irons.
  • M4 Stock Adapter With SBA3 Adjustable Brace.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.5.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.5.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.5.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.5.jpg 20.75.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks guys.

I try and get out of my guns what I put into them $$. I could make more money online but I don't want to hassle with shipping. I take good care of my guns and I hope people will enjoy them when I pass them on. Plus this way they stay in the NWFA community.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.