JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great, another Darwin Award winner to yet give the anti's even more ammunition to use against us. What a couple of idiots. Sorry for the loss, but I'm not surprised.

Well, she has no more worries about riots. Notice how riots kill in other ways? Would she be dead today if it were not for fear of riots? Who really killed her by making her fearful?o_O

Seems like a lot of people forget about the training part when they decided they could just go buy a gun "if it ever gets that bad".
And they call us "gun nuts".

Seems like a lot of people forget about the training part when they decided they could just go buy a gun "if it ever gets that bad".
And they call us "gun nuts".

SO right...the owners manuals DO quote many safety factors, but too many folks don't bother even reading the manual. After all, there is only one button, and it fits so well in the hand, how hard can it be? And, since the only exposure to guns is what Hollywood feeds them, twirling them around on your finger like one of those tacticool action movie cast members is a no brainer....(pun not intended...:eek:)

Yeah how many people around here have been killed because some half brain was practicing their "quick draw" with a loaded pistol.

Articles like this don't make me sad, honestly I smile a little inside.
But when someone innocent dies because you don't have basic common sense there's no excuse. You should just immediately turn the firearm on yourself. There is never a reason the have an accident with a firearm

Well, I am not going to point fingers but the LEOs openly telling people to "Go and get a gun because we can't protect you" was probably not the correct way of advocating safe and responsible gun ownership.
I respectfully disagree because its the truth 100% of the time its not the police's job to protect you.

IMO the people to blame for not promoting proper gun safety is the gun control community. The very people that promote proper gun safety are the gun rights community yet gun control has bashed us down to a reputation of just a bunch of yahoo "gun nuts". If it wasnt so taboo half those newbe folks would have already been prepared.

SO right...the owners manuals DO quote many safety factors, but too many folks don't bother even reading the manual. After all, there is only one button, and it fits so well in the hand, how hard can it be? And, since the only exposure to guns is what Hollywood feeds them, twirling them around on your finger like one of those tacticool action movie cast members is a no brainer....(pun not intended...:eek:)

"a no brainer" Har-Har (SNORT)! Ok Monica, I can tell that you are a nice person so I'll take your word for the "no pun intended." As puns go that was rich!
I have little empathy for people like her, that committ stupicide with a gun. Just glad she didnt off some innocent bystander! SRG

Yeah how many people around here have been killed because some half brain was practicing their "quick draw" with a loaded pistol.

Articles like this don't make me sad, honestly I smile a little inside.
But when someone innocent dies because you don't have basic common sense there's no excuse. You should just immediately turn the firearm on yourself. There is never a reason the have an accident with a firearm

I agree whole hartedly I don't believe in accidental shootings even though my old hunting buddy that is very safe with firearm almost blew his now wife's head off while we were hunting one yr. ( safety got bumped off some how while they were out hiking and he went to hand her the rifle and the trigger got caught on his belt or clothing and the gun discharged by her head freaked all us out because we strive so much on gun safety, I still wonder why the muzzle was by her head though?

One more thing maybe it WASN'T accident. Just maybe her 33 yr old boyfriend just wanted her dead! Just a thought. It wouldn't be the first time!!!

Stacy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top