JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While I have to say it is diminutive and takedown is interesting, what struck me initially was how similar to a glock, some of the internal workings look. I know, don't murder me. It is a tiny 100 year old Pistol. Normally I am struck by how unusual the mechanisms of early autos were, and yet, reassembly felt somewhat familiar. However, I have got to give credit where credit is due, this gun does not have to have the trigger pulled for disassembly.

Would anybody be interested in takedown pictures or video?

I just find those antique semi autos to be rather interesting mechanically.

Interesting post - thanks for sharing.

Maybe this pistol and it's brothers provided Gaston Glock with some inspiration for the development of the Glock design.

Glock was no fool. He'd been in manufacturing a long time before he developed the first Glock firearm prototype. He probably did his homework and researched a lot of firearm designs.

Btw, it's very different from a Glock but there are some things that intrigued me. But a semi auto from 1919 is fun to mess with.

Btw, while I don't like shooting Glocks much, they are ingenious in their simplicity, and a good design. I absolutely respect their design and reliability.

I'm more of a shoot all the antique steel frame autos guy.

Last Edited:
My company would often go to trade shows and borrow ideas from their competitors and tweak them a bit and make their own version. Good reason to leave town and get up on it. Per diem and slot machines. Life is good.