JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got me a G43 Talo today and would like to know about grip extensions. there seem to be many typed for it, which would you recomend ?

Oh, holsters too. I have a comptac minotaur that I could just get a new shell for but what else is good for IWB

I use Pearce plus 1 bases. They match the factory grip texture perfectly and add the needed extension for the full grip. I've also tried Hyve plus 2 and an off brand aluminum plus 1 base. I didn't really like them. I kept the Hyves on two mags I put them on, that just sit in the car as backups. I carry with the Pearce.

I have worn many holsters till I found an outside the waist holster I use currently. I've used aegis armory shield, which is comfy, but bulky. Bravo torsion, was my go to for a while. Now I'm completely satisfied with my outside the waist Winthrop leather holster, been wearing it for almost a year now.

Appendix carry that thing. Uncomfortable at first but after a couple of weeks you'll forget it's there and no printing.

I use magguts to add a 1 round. My spare mag is a taran tactical plus 2. I didn't want to add weight or any length to the grip. I have a taran plus 1 and it's almost the same as factory length but weighs more.

Never heard of magguts.

@Portaledgepete it says on their website they don't recommend using with round adding base plates. Have any issues on yours with the Pearce? So your getting 8 rounds correct? Plus one from the Pearce and one from the magguts spring and follower?

I used Pearce on my G27 and they seemed to work well. From what I was reading on the magguts it fed well with ball but would choke on HPs and would fail to lock the slide back on the last round.

I use Suarez +1 and +2 mags. I carried my little S&W 9mm Shield for years then bought my Glock 43 and had them both for several months before choosing the Glock 43.

The Glock 43 is small enough that I most often carry it in my front pocket with this holster, BORAII Eagle Pocket Holster for GLOCK 43
GLOCK 43

I've found that I very seldom leave my pistol behind any more, even on short, quick trips to the store, because it's so easy to just dump it in my pocket. I did have to find another pocket for my cell phone though.

I use Suarez +1 and +2 mags. I carried my little S&W 9mm Shield for years then bought my Glock 43 and had them both for several months before choosing the Glock 43.

The Glock 43 is small enough that I most often carry it in my front pocket with this holster, BORAII Eagle Pocket Holster for GLOCK 43
GLOCK 43

I've found that I very seldom leave my pistol behind any more, even on short, quick trips to the store, because it's so easy to just dump it in my pocket. I did have to find another pocket for my cell phone though.

I use the Pierce +1 extension kits so I roll with 7+1 and the BORAII everyday. The Pierce extensions look OEM integral with the grip, and I also use them in my G30.3