JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
78A483A5-8578-4770-9AD6-5B276C1E1159.jpeg So, looks like we're going to have to hunker in the bunker. I started polishing my EDC for something to kill the time. Before and after a little bit of elbow grease. :D
C332F6B8-21D4-4F5F-9465-59DBC2B73DC9.jpeg

I don't get what the big deal is...it's just snow lol. californian invaders are the only ones panicked and clearing the store shelves like a bunch of retards.

Just another winter in the pacific northwest for me. I do enjoy the mass hysteria though. Gives me a good laugh.

Last night after replacing the extractor on my .308 found out why I could never get it on paper... I got a bore sight and verified it's accuracy with my 7.62x39 which is dead on and looked through the scope on the .308 found out my windage was close enough to get on paper, but elevation was way off! I would have had to aim at the 1000yd mark on the scope to hit paper at 50yds. :eek:

It should be close enough to hit paper now, but I don't like how little adjustment in elevation I have left. Might have to get a 20 moa mount to bring the front of that scope down, or lap the hell out of these rings. gave them a bit of a poor mans lapping last night with a rubber hose and some 320 grit sand paper and got rid of a rough spot in the machining on the mount it helped and gave me a little adjustment back but not near enough to get closer to the center of adjustment on my scope. Might just call it good though since it is an ACSS reticle which means all your bullet drop marks are already on the glass. Will have to see how it does the next time I hit the range.

I don't get what the big deal is...it's just snow lol. californian invaders are the only ones panicked and clearing the store shelves like a bunch of retards.

Just another winter in the pacific northwest for me. I do enjoy the mass hysteria though. Gives me a good laugh.

Last night after replacing the extractor on my .308 found out why I could never get it on paper... I got a bore sight and verified it's accuracy with my 7.62x39 which is dead on and looked through the scope on the .308 found out my windage was close enough to get on paper, but elevation was way off! I would have had to aim at the 1000yd mark on the scope to hit paper at 50yds. :eek:

It should be close enough to hit paper now, but I don't like how little adjustment in elevation I have left. Might have to get a 20 moa mount to bring the front of that scope down, or lap the hell out of these rings. gave them a bit of a poor mans lapping last night with a rubber hose and some 320 grit sand paper and got rid of a rough spot in the machining on the mount it helped and gave me a little adjustment back but not near enough to get closer to the center of adjustment on my scope. Might just call it good though since it is an ACSS reticle which means all your bullet drop marks are already on the glass. Will have to see how it does the next time I hit the range.
Why the rubber hose?

Why the rubber hose?
something round to wrap the sand paper around ;) I don't have a fancy lapping tool and alignment tool set, so I just use what I got layin around. It was a free mount, so not all that worried about messing it up.

It's crossed my mind though to buy a better mount like the american defense recon mount.

Do you have any " Before" Pictures? If it had been in a Fire:mad::mad::mad:, it would be unsafe to shot because of the Heat Treatment:mad::mad::mad: being gone.

Yeah, it's a Very Nice looking piece, now.

Just another winter in the pacific northwest for me. I do enjoy the mass hysteria though.

From Illinois - Still wearing T shirts and a vest. When it gets cold I'll switch to a LS shirt and a vest. I mean its only 25-30 degrees folks!

Oh, and I signed up for a cruise in the Caribbean last night, so there's that!

But, but, but, Phil said we'd have an early spring:rolleyes:
GEOTUS (@realDonaldTrump) said:
In the beautiful Midwest, windchill temperatures are reaching minus 60 degrees, the coldest ever recorded. In coming days, expected to get even colder. People can't last outside even for minutes. What the hell is going on with Global Waming? Please come back fast, we need you!
Yes, he said "Waming" and yes, all of the anti-everything Twits lost their minds once again. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top