JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0878.jpg

*** Price Drop to $400 *** :s0155:

For sale is my Smith & Wesson SD40VE pistol chambered in .40S&W. Capacity is 14+1 rounds. I bought this a few months ago and have only put about 50 rounds through it, so the break-in period is started for you. It’s a nice pistol, it shoots well and I really like the grip.

Since this is my only .40, I’ll be including all my .40SW ammo as well – 190 rounds. This includes 90 rounds of 165g FMJ for target practice. Also included is 100 rounds 180g of Federal HST Tactical (LE). This self-defense ammo isn’t cheap stuff (especially in 50-round boxes, when you can find them). If you’re looking for good a home-defense pistol, this will get you going right away.

Pistol comes with (2) 14-round magazines, pistol lock, original box and all original paperwork. Pistol is in like-new condition, clean and lubed.

Price is $400 firm for the gun and ammo together. The ammo stays with the gun, I’m not interested in selling it separately.

Update: I may be interested in limited trade options. I want to pull at least $100 cash out of this, so if you have a trade worth $300 or under, in good condition and can add the cash difference, I may be willing to consider it if it's the right gun. What I would be looking for: .22lr semi auto pistol such as Ruger MKII or MKIII (including the newer 22/45 models). In rifles, I'd be interested in Ruger 10/22's (including takedown model), Marlin 795 or Marlin 60. For a S&W M&P 15-22 I may be willing to do a straight trade. Send me a PM if you have a trade offer to make.

Transaction will be face to face. I’m in the Oregon City area, work in Portland and willing to meet part way in the general area, depending on the location. Somewhere between Portland and OC is ideal. ODL and current Oregon CHL are required as is a signed Bill of Sale.

If interested, contact me via PM. Thank you.

IMG_0878.jpg

Last Edited:
Price dropped to $400 today! Grab it before it's gone! Great deal with some great quality defensive ammo included!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.