JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
* SOLD PENDING FUNDS*

tb003.jpg

This is a Smith & Wesson model 38 DA, which is a bit of a historical piece for S&W fans - the 32 DA and 38 DA were S&W's first double action revolvers! Top breaks are just a lot of fun to shoot, too, with the automatic extractors. This one is blued with a case hardened hammer and trigger.

tb002.jpg

I haven't had this gun for very long at all. Turns out my favorite range doesn't allow lead bullets, so I can't really shoot it much, and I'd rather spend the money on something I can use.

tb001-1.jpg

Aside from the general surface wear that comes with age, there's a small scratch on the left side of the barrel. Looks like someone accidentally banged it on a table.

Shooting it is very fun, by the way! If you're not familiar with .38 S&W, cartridges are about the size of a 9mm parabellum, bot loaded lighter. Recoil is gentle and pleasant. Accuracy is surprisingly nice as well - the bore's in fine shape. It locks up nice and tight, too.

both000.jpg

I'd like to sell this for $300, for which you get the following:
- Smith & Wesson 38 DA
- Speedloader (yes, there is a speedloader!)
- 130 rds of Remington 146gr LRN
- 50 rds of Winchester Super X 145gr LRN
- 20 pieces of .38 S&W once-fired brass

edit: $200 without the ammo and brass, but I think you'll find you want the ammo!

Frankly, I'd rather sell this one than trade it simply because there's not much you can trade a gun like this for, but I'm happy to hear offers!

* SOLD PENDING FUNDS*