JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a Smith & Wesson model 28 highway patrol man 4 barrel 357 magnum I had it appraised at 95%

The previous owner had trigger work done on it very light good quality work though :)

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Model 28 was called the highway patrolman kind of confused about the "state trooper" reference. Also what do you mean by orange barrel?

Model 28 was called the highway patrolman kind of confused about the "state trooper" reference. Also what do you mean by orange barrel?

Yes sir you are correctmy bad I wait patrolman 357 for some damn reason it's not let me upload a picture

Last edited by a moderator:
You sure its a model 28 ? the finish should be matte and not bright . the front sight should be a ramp and not a partridge type. Or its been modified.

A close-up picture of the front sight and end of muzzle would be good to. I suspect since the front sight is wrong and the lettering on the barrel isn't center that it's a 6" barrel cut down to 4".

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.