JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey everyone,

NO TRADES, ok got that out of the way. This S&W is in like new shape. It comes with all the extras that come new, plus some killer extras. I will meet Face-to-Face in Oregon between Salem and Portland or I will ship to your FFL.

Up here is one of the special Smith & Wesson M&P Pro Series CORE (Competition Optic Ready Equipment) in 9mm and in the long slide 5" model. PERFECT FOR COMPETING RIGHT AWAY! It has the performance center sear which makes for a much nicer trigger pull than normal M&P's. Shoots super accurate, just decided I like my PPQ too much.

GREAT condition, in the original box with manual, 2 magazines, ALL optic adapters included and have had no problems. Also going to sell a TRIJICON optic in the parts section if you are interested in that as well. ALSO INCLUDING A CUSTOM MADE KYDEX HOLSTER FOR THE M&P + TRIJICON!!!! Very expensive and a one-off holster. Very form fitting.

Looking for $560 FTF or $590 shipped.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.