JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've been bitten by the AK bug so I'm looking to trade my Smith for one. My gun is currently wearing FDE magpul furniture and a single point sling mount. I believe the stock is the ACS. No optic or sights will come with the gun.

Will come with one 30 round pmag. I can include more for the right deal. Please no home builds. I would really like a converted Saiga.

Will consider other trades as well.

I can email photos as needed.

Tom

I've been bitten by the AK bug so I'm looking to trade my Smith for one. My gun is currently wearing FDE magpul furniture and a single point sling mount. I believe the stock is the ACS. No optic or sights will come with the gun.

Will come with one 30 round pmag. I can include more for the right deal. Please no home builds. I would really like a converted Saiga.

Will consider other trades as well.

I can email photos as needed.

Tom

You will to sell for cash? How much you thinking?

Would you be interested in a trade
?

I have a like new iMac Dual Core Computer. It is a 20 inch screen and comes with both a wireless and wired keyboards and mice. It works great, but I got a larger one and this was was relegated to the closet.

Could we work out a deal?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews