JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi everyone, made the difficult decision to sell a safe queen. Love this gun, but with decreasing range time, it'll probably see better use by someone else.

Package: This is practically a brand new M&P 9 Metal Competitor, with around 200 rounds through it and no wear. 5" barrel, aluminum magwell, 4 backstraps, 4 17 rd magazines, extended & regular mag release, tritium front and blacked out rear sights, optics ready plates, and everything else included in the original box. The metal aluminum frame is made from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum and feels great in the hands. I think the gun looks very sharp with its cuts and curves.

Trigger: Very good after some shooting. It has a lightweight take up, breaks clean with a good pull. Reset is audible and tactile, but some may find it a bit subtle. I like how consistent the trigger is after getting to know it.

Ergonomics: One of, if not the best imo. I've always loved how the M&P grip felt similar to the 1911 grip angle. Slide release and mag release are placed in the perfect spots where I don't have to break my grip to manipulate them, and yet they're placed just right that they never get accidentally bumped or pressed by my grip. I have medium sized hands. Front slide cuts are gripping.

Shooting: The slide lightning cuts really doing their job here. It has less muzzle flip than my other 5" pistols and feels smooth to shoot. The grip texture is one of the most aggressive I have felt from any manufacturer, and really plants the gun firmly in your grip. Has a more direct recoil impulse, but very stable and fun to shoot.

Reliability: No malfunctions in the 200 rounds with 115/124gr, the gun's more accurate than me, and all parts compatible with the M&P9 line.

Overall, I liked the gun so much that I actually bought two of it, this one being the second one.

$800 or best offer. Feel free to reach out if any questions. Thank you.

EDIT: Selling the two tone version.

M&P Comp B Sell 1.jpg M&P Comp B Sell 2.jpg M&P Comp B Sell 3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.