JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Smith & Wesson M&P .40 Compact, Barely Used. It's been shot less than 200 times for sure, but I'd honestly guess it's more around 130-140 rounds that have been through it. Completely stripped down and cleaned after each of the couple times it was taken out. Excellent condition, and I'm the original owner.

Comes with everything that you get buying one brand new as well which Cabelas currently has for $569 I was told on the phone. It includes the case, the extra palm grips, lock that is still in the bag unopened and unopened manuals/paperwork. Also includes a second magazine, which it did not originally come with, (not sure if they come with two now or not).

I absolutely love this gun, but I recently purchased a compact .45 and was planning on giving this one to my wife as she is about to take her concealed carry class, however she is going to hate a .40 due to such small wrists so I'm planning on using the money of this gun to buy her a 9mm, or even a .380. PM me for my phone number, and I will post photos as soon as I get home today. I have a friend who said he will buy it for $450 but he can't pay for a month and I'm looking to sell it now. I'd of course like to get the same price but I will certainly consider offers given I'd like to sell sooner than a month from now. I have a ton of ammo I can negotiate to binclude as well. I will post photos when I get off work and get home.

I also have a tactical light/laser for it I am willing to negotiate in the deal too. Very few rail lights fit this gun and it was the best/brightest I could find at the time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.