JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have one of these and so far all I have done with it is to install an EOtech sight and bought some spare magazines. Has anyone tricked one out? I would like to add a ambidextrous safety or just reverse the stock one. I have some Magpul mlok sections so I can attach a sling. Probably a cheap dedicated soft case. Ect.

I replaced the trigger in mine with a PSA enhanced unit, and ended up having the trigger pin start walking out frequently. I'm not sure if the pins are longer than a regular M&P, but I ended up having to install these.
CMC Smith & Wesson M&P Anti-Walk Pin Kit 15-22 22LR 15-22 specific
Other than that, just the regular stuff, grip, stock, flash hider, and of course, Red Dot. Not an EOTech though.

I replaced the trigger in mine with a PSA enhanced unit, and ended up having the trigger pin start walking out frequently. I'm not sure if the pins are longer than a regular M&P, but I ended up having to install these.
CMC Smith & Wesson M&P Anti-Walk Pin Kit 15-22 22LR 15-22 specific
Other than that, just the regular stuff, grip, stock, flash hider, and of course, Red Dot. Not an EOTech though.
I will check out the trigger link thanks. So far mine will dump a mag without choking.

Mine didn't do it until I replaced the trigger, and I used the pins that came with it. unfortunately, I couldnt find the factory 15-22 pins to compare sizes. You should be good to go, as I had no prob till then. It's a great rifle, and It's one of my favorites.

Definitely go with the antiwalk trigger pins. The pins are longer for the M&P 15/22, so be sure to buy specific.

My grandson's walked out slightly and started double tapping.

I have one of these and so far all I have done with it is to install an EOtech sight and bought some spare magazines. Has anyone tricked one out? I would like to add a ambidextrous safety or just reverse the stock one. I have some Magpul mlok sections so I can attach a sling. Probably a cheap dedicated soft case. Ect.
I went overboard a bit and put an Innovative Arms integrated barrel in mine. Yes, tax stamp and all! But it shoots lights out!!

Tacticool22, Volquartsen & JP Rifles all have some good mods available for the 15-22.

I've not done much with mine at all besides adding a Vortex Strikefire II. I initially thought I had extractor issues but it was only the old Remington Golden Bullet ammo I was using that was causing the FTE issue.

20180302_101700_zpsggirgtok.jpg

Tacticool22, Volquartsen & JP Rifles all have some good mods available for the 15-22.

I've not done much with mine at all besides adding a Vortex Strikefire II. I initially thought I had extractor issues but it was only the old Remington Golden Bullet ammo I was using that was causing the FTE issue.

View attachment 467459
Had that same failure to extract with Federal Match white box. A little lithium grease on the rails and the bolt travels so smoothly. 15-22's sure are a blast to shoot. Need more magazines now...