JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$379
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
**************** SOLD ****************

Selling my upgraded M&P 15-22 due to bills.

This is the one you've been waiting for..

Threaded 16" barrel w/ 10" m-lok handguard

If you have noticed these are "out of stock" everywhere / hard to find (unless you want to pay "stupid prices" on Gun Joker or similar).

Excellent condition and this one is extremely accurate (1/2 moa @ 50 yards with match ammo - ELEY, RWS, ect).

Awesome reliable shooter especially with the addition of the match trigger, grip and Magpul stock.

Upgrades ~

* Rock River 2 stage match trigger

* Magpul MOE stock

* Magpul m-lok bipod adapter

* S&W branded Hogue pistol grip

Extras ~

* Factory included 25 round magazine

* Extra M&P 10 round magazine (perfect for shooting off of a bench)

* Due to the difficulty of finding ammunition I'm including a 500 round brick of Aguila "super extra" solid point 40 grain high velocity 22lr rimfire ammunition (comparable to CCI "minimags".

The "extra / upgrades" - trigger, stock, bipod adapter, grip and ammo are in excess of $200 dollars btw.

Factory box and paperwork included

Original sights are "long gone" as I put them on a AR I sold.

You'll just have to add a red dot or a scope. I had a NOT INCLUDED $1200 dollar Trijicon optic on it as I used this as a "trainer" and had it set up exactly like my current AR set up. Bottom line is that you can train with 22lr and save some funds vs training with 5.56mm. Although not identical the "muscle memory" aspect is pretty much the same (at least for me).

$379 cash / sorry no trades

Transfer at Tigard Pawn 4 More (buyer pays fee)

Thanks

IMG_20201003_224539104~2.jpg IMG_20201003_224512183~2.jpg IMG_20201003_231743633~2.jpg IMG_20201004_165235863~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: