JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Another sale to pay some medical bills...

Bought this revolver a few months back, has had maybe two boxes max of ammo put thru her. Smith and Wesson Governor revolver, awesome gun and I hate to see her go as well. I replaced my Tarus Judge with it because it had a full sized grip and could also fire .45ACP, plus six rounds instead of five with the Tarus.

Comes in the original hard case with all the S&W stuff, manual, trigger locks, etc. I also have two speedloaders for .45LC and a nice leather holster for carry. I have the two six round moon clips for .45ACP and have six of the two round moon clips.

I also have a few boxes of ammo...two boxes (42 rounds actually) of Hornady Lever Revolution .45LC ammo and half a box (14 rounds) of Critical Defense .45ACP, also a half box (7 rounds) of Winchester PDX1 .410 personal defense shotshells.

Would like to get $575 for everything OBO, FTF transfer and would like WA ID or permit.

gov1.jpg

gov2.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top